After living in a 36 foot RV for three years, we have gone back to the "stix and brix" way of life. it is time for one of us to get a retirement income finished and have a life after work. We will be posting all there is that we find about living in this downtown area of Fort Worth, Texas.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Status of The Blog

I got this from the couple Peggy and David. I have reprinted only part of it.

Happy Belated Birthday! I would have been on time but had not looked at your blog for a while...you had not been keeping up to date on it!

Happy New Years
Peggy & David
Cheyenne WY


The blog is not updated on any basis as the 2008 RV Travels blog is the one I update. This is where I'm at and the one I post.

I do appreciate your comments and anyone else that wishes to chim in as long as its not a commercial comment.

So go the HERE for the current blog and thanks for stopping by. I really do like to hear from any readers.

No comments: